05 // CONTACT
Let's talk about the role.
Tell me about the role and the team. I'll tell you honestly if I'm the right fit.
Status: currently employed
Always open for a talk if the right offer comes along.
direct line, straight to me
- A few lines is enough to start: the role, the team, and what you run.
- If I am not the right fit, I will say so plainly.
- Your message is used only to reply to you. No tracking, no newsletter, no sharing. Messages are kept for up to 12 months, then deleted. Ask at [email protected] to have yours removed sooner.
- The monthly salary for the role is required. If it is below what I am looking for, the form closes for your connection for 90 days. For that, a pseudonymized hash of your IP address is kept for the same period. No cookies or device fingerprinting are used.
- This form uses Cloudflare Turnstile to stop spam. It loads only on this page and checks your browser, not your identity. Cloudflare processes your IP address and browser signals for that check. Prefer not to? Email me directly instead.
NOERDAR is a handle. My name, background, and references are shared on the first call, in confidence.
> transmit --offer [ !! ] offer is below the bar for a move > channel.seal --reason=budget [lock] contact form sealed for this connection
CHANNEL SEALED
Thanks for reaching out. The salary for this role is below what it takes for me to move, so the form is closed. If the budget changes, the direct line is still open.
[email protected]